DHealth, HPD, CHt, CBT, Dip LC, MM, MSc, BA
Dr. Chnanis is specialised in positive mental health. She offers a mix of therapies including hypnotherapy, positive psychotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), mindfulness, life coaching and counseling.
As each individual is different, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ in the therapy. Your session with Dr. Chnanis will be tailored according to your background, personality and goals. Appropriate therapeutic techniques will be integrated and applied in the sessions to support you to overcome your issues, enhance your contentment and wellbeing.
With ten years of experience in psychological and personal development, Dr. Chnanis can help you with a wide range of life struggles, emotional and psychological issues such as:
- Pain management
- Fear and phobias
- Eating and weight issues
- Negative thoughts and beliefs
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Health and personal development
Dr. Chnanis will not only help to get rid of the negative emotions and behaviour, but will also support you to reach your holistic wellbeing and take care of yourself in the long-term.
Qualifications & Registrations:
- Doctorate in Health, University of Bath, UK
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, National Council of Hypnotherapy, UK
- Diploma in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), UK
- Diploma in Professional Life Coaching and Counselling, UK
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), UK
- Certificate in Mindfulness Teaching, UK
- Certificate in Foundations of Psychology
- Certificate in Positive Psychology
- Certificate in The Abnormal Mind: An introduction to Psychopathology
- Certificate in Psychology of Depression & Therapeutic Modalities
- Certificate in Psychological Communication & Body Language
- Certificate in Nutrition and Health
- Certificate in Wellbeing Assessment, University of Bath, UK
- Master of Science – Assumption University, Thailand
- Master of Management – Mahidol University, Thailand
- Bachelor of Art – Mahidol University, Thailand
- Registered member of National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Registered member of Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
With understanding, Dr. Chnanis will warmly support you to manage and overcome your issues, enhance your happiness and well-being. You will be able to take back control of your life, be happy and mentally healthy.
“I will help you through your difficult times, overcome your struggles and create positive change.” – Dr. Chnanis K Ladha