Mobile: 07866 901 753
Dr. Charlotte Curran is a Clinical Psychologist and BABCP accredited CBT Therapist. She specialises in offering Cognitive Behavioural Therapy assessment and treatment to individuals aged 16 years and above who are experiencing difficulties with the way they are feeling and difficulties with their behaviours. She has expertise in helping people with a variety of psychological problems and emotional difficulties concerning:
- Anxiety – panic, social anxiety, health anxiety and phobias
- PTSD – Post traumatic stress disorder
- Stress and worry
- Depression or low mood
- Low self-esteem
- Coping with chronic pain and physical health problems
- Relationships with others
- Obsessive and/or compulsive problems
- Physical symptoms with no identified medical explanation
- Post-natal depression
- Weight management and over-eating
- Concerns about body image
Alongside her private practice, Charlotte works as an Associate Clinical Tutor on the Royal Holloway Clinical Psychology Training Course. For more information on Dr. Curran and the services that she offers, please visit her website.
Contact me now!