MSc Counselling and Psychotherapy
Daniel has a kind and empathetic approach to his clients. As you will see from his experience and qualifications below, he is highly skilled and we are proud to have him as part of our team.
You may need to talk, be facing an emotional crisis, dealing with a traumatic experience or find yourself becoming overwhelmed. You may be experiencing a strenuous emotional struggle, anxiety, anger, loss, fatigue, exhaustion, confusion, isolation or depression. The reason for seeking help is diverse and extremely personal to each individual.
The Therapeutic Relationship
The therapeutic relationship offers help and emotional support through difficult times. My therapy room is a safe space where you can begin to talk about, reflect upon and understand your personal and private emotional experiences. By working together it is possible to begin to understand your difficulties and open up new possibilities for the future
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualification & Training
- Advanced Practitioner In Counselling and Psychotherapy
- MSC Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Degree In Psychology & Criminology
- UPCA Membership
- Existential Analytic Psychotherapy
- Person Centred Psychotherapy
- 2013 – Current, children and adolescence Therapeutic Counsellor at Faces in Focus (Elephant & Castle)
- 2014-2016 Therapeutic Counsellor for adults at Creative Therapies Project (Peckham)
- 10 Years working in mental health
Contact me now!